DeNami Product Spotlight: Spring Chicks

For my JUGS post, click HERE.
For my CR84FN post, click HERE.
For my DeNami Sketch Challenge post, click HERE.


Cuteness and versatility abound in today's DeNami Product Spotlight!!! It's a DeNami Petit Fours jam-packed with chickie goodness!



I used the cute little chicks from the Spring Chicks set then masked them off and stamped the nest over top. I actually stamped the nest several times to make it thicker (a tip I learned from the sweet Michele HERE). Then I colored them with my Copics. I stamped the Whimsical Oval Frame around the chicks. The green cardstock is stamped with the medium Polka Dot background stamp then clear embossed... mmmmm....polka dots..... Sorry, back on track -  I die cut the center of the green cardstock to create a window for the little peepers :) I finished off with brown grosgrain ribbon from DeNami and two buttons. 

I couldn't stop using this sweet little set so I made another card :) I thought the adorable little bird house would go nicely with the Large Winter Tree and the cute Single Tweety Bird. I didn't want my tree to look too wintry (we all want spring to come), so I added a few leaves from the Classic Leaves Stamp Set. The brown card stock is dry embossed with a woodgrain impression plate. Finish 'er off with the Home Tweet Home sentiment and VOILA!


Head over to the DeNami blog to see more inspiring projects from the superb DeNami DT as well as our March guest DT,  Pattie G, and be sure to leave these lovely ladies some love! 

Thanks so much for taking the time to swing by and visit! I sure do appreciate it!!!

 TTFN,

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.