CR84FN #20

For my JUGS post, please click HERE :)


Look at the gorgeous colors over at CR84FN this week!!!


This palette be stills my purple-lovin' heart! 

The gorgeous pictures provided for our inspiration come courtesy of Adam at Embrace Life Photography. You really should check out his site. The pictures are truly amazing...

I love these tulips. I needed to make a few Mother's Day cards and the tulips called to me :) I used several Copic markers - I laid BV00 down as a base then V99, V95, V93 for the shading. The base of BV00 gave the flowers a nice hue, I think. Next time I color a few, I might try a more pinkish undertone then purple shading (just based on a few pictures I've seen). I love, experimenting with Copics :) 
For the leaves, I used YG91, YG93 and YG97. I had so much fun coloring these flowers! There's something so relaxing, so basic, about coloring. 

Hop on over to visit the other fabulous CR84FN DT - their links are on my sidebar :) Also make sure to visit Deb Hickman, our guest designer for March!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
TTFN,
Ingredients
Stamps:  Spring friendship jar fillers, Delightful dahlia, background basics: text style (PTI)
Ink: tuxedo black (Memento), ripe avocado (PTI)
Paper: white, lavender moon, plum pudding bitty dot DP  (PTI)
Other: nesties, sewing machine, Copics, ripe avocado ribbon, plum pudding buttons

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.