DeNami Sketch Challenge


It's time for another DeNami sketch challenge and the sweet, talented Michele has come up with a fabby one indeed!!!



Here's my take:


I used the beautiful Daisy Trio from DeNami! They are just so darn cute! They're brought to life with Copic markers. I also used the amethyst textured carstock for the scalloped square and scallops on the bottom. For the card base, I used yellow cardstock from my stash onto which I stamped the Daisy Background (which I embossed in white). Top it all of with some luscious purple grosgrain and a white button - YUM! Such a cheery little card :) I popped a couple of silver brads in the centers of the flowers for a little somethin' somethin'.

Make sure to head on over to the DeNami blog for all the challenge deets and to check out all the GORGEOUS DT creations! Also make sure to visit our DeNami guest designer for the month of March, the lovely and creative Pattie G!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
TTFN,

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.