Oh, Delightful Dahlias!


Quick post folks! It's been a while since I had time to play along with a challenge apart from my DT obligations and tonight, I found a few extra moments :) YAY!
I made this card for PTI's Make It Monday (use color on colored cardstock) and the Totally Hues color challenge.




I embossed multiple Dahlias on raspberry fizz cardstock then outlined it with a RV19 Copic marker. The yellow dahlia was die cut from lemon tart cardstock and embossed in white. I used Y21 and Y26 markers to add shadows. The leaves were die cut from new leaf cardstock, embossed in white and shadowed with YG13 and YG17. I stamped my brand spankin' new gingham background in plum pudding onto white cardstock and die cut it with the Mat Stack 4 die. Oh how I love this new background stamp!!! To offset the mat stack and flower from the background, I used an embossed piece of vellum.

Gotta run! Thanks so much for stopping by!

TTFN,

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.