CR84FN #21

For my JUGS post, please click HERE :)


Hey bleeps!!! Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

Ready for a dose of awesome color inspiration? I thought you might be :)

The colors at CR84FN this week are just the burst of color you need to get your mojo up and at em'!!!


Aren't those pictures just beautiful!!! They are courtesy of Adam at Embrace Life Photography; he's amazingly talented. Swing by and check out his site - so much inspiration!!!

The beautiful dresses in the picture inspired me to make a burnt-edge fabric flower. These flowers are so much fun to make (thanks to Dana, who introduced me to the technique!). Simply Vintagegirl, Emily Rose, has the most wonderful tutorial on her blog HERE. Her flower looks sooooo AMAZING!!!


I wanted the leaves to look a little watercolor-ish so I inked up the stamp with Pear Tart ink from Memento then spritzed it with a little water. What can I say, I was in the mood for a little experimentation :) I like the way it turned out - a little softer but still with a punch of color.

So this is our last week with Deb Hickman, our March guest DT.  We really enjoyed having you on board for the month. Thanks so much for your sharing your amazing talent with us! 

Thanks so much for stopping by!
TTFN,
Ingredients
Stamps:  Turning a new leaf, Mat Stack 4 collection (PTI), music sheet (Stampabilities)
Ink: Pear tart (Memento), scarlet jewel (PTI), antique linen (Distress Ink)
Paper: rustic cream, scarlet jewel  (PTI)
Other: simply chartreuse ribbon, garnet satin fabric, tea light, pearl brad (American Crafts), alphabet impression plate, blossom nesties

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.