DeNami Product Spotlight: Chickie Easter Basket

For my JUGS post, click HERE.
For my CR84FN post, click HERE.
For my DeNami Product Challenge post, click HERE.

Ready for an awesome DeNami Product Spotlight!!! 


How sweet is this Chickie Easter Basket stamp?!?! Love! I used the Three Line Border stamped in magenta and aqua inks on the top of the white cardstock and embossed the bottom of the cardstock with a swiss dots EF. I stamped Happy Easter on a white banner. I also wanted to use some fun lemon drop bakers twine from the twinery. The base is magenta cardstock from DeNami Design...one of my favs!!!

For a little something extra, DeNami is offering 10% off this featured stamp!!!! 

Thanks so much for taking the time to swing by and visit! I sure do appreciate it!!! Head over to the DeNami blog to see more projects from the uber talented DeNami DT as well as our March guest designer, Pattie G, and be sure to leave these lovely ladies some love! 

 TTFN,

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.