JUGS #74 - Sketch Challenge


Time for a new challenge from Just Us Girls!


This week, the sweet and talented Kristin has a lovely sketch to inspire you :) Here's my take;


I used the latest Play Date Cafe challenge for color inspiration. It's another color splash challenge and I chose red to go along with black and white.

I love this dress stamp from DeNami Design - great for a wedding, graduation (girl of course :)), bridesmaid, girls night out... I could go on! I colored the dress red (R22, 24, 29) and bordered it with W1. I used the alphabet impression plate on the light grey background but it's a bit heard to see in the pics.

We have a new guest designer for the month of March - please help me give a huge welcome to the talented Alyssa Scritchfield!!! Welcome Alyssa!!! We're so glad to have you on board :) 

Also take a moment to swing by the blogs of the rest of the wonderful JUGS DT! Their links are in my sidebar to the right :)

Enjoy your weekend! Thanks so much for stopping by!

 TTFN,
Ingredients
Stamps: Glamor Gown (DeNami), Mat Stack 3 - sentiment (PTI)
Ink: tuxedo black, lady bug (Memento)
Paper: true black, smokey shadow, white, bitty dots DP (PTI)
Other: Alphabet impression plate (PTI), sheer ribbon from my stash, Copics

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.