Pinterested in a Challenge?



My sweet, talented blog friend, Laurie at Soapbox Creations has a new challenge on her site.


She's challenging folks to peruse Pinterest, a virtual pinboard, to come up with inspiration for a card.

Pinterest is pretty cool- you can "pin" photos of things you love and see/follow others pinboards. I just signed up to get my own pinterest account :)

So much eye candy there… drool….

Here's the photo I chose;


How cute is that pillow?!

Here's my card;


This was sooooo easy and I love the way it turned out! I used simply chartreuse for the base. Cream circles are stitched and the sentiment is from All About You. I think I may make a bunch of these cards in different colors :)

Please swing by Laurie's blog and check out her challenge - it really was so fun. It took minutes to find a picture that totally inspired me :) Plus, Laurie's blog is FULL of AMAZING inspiration!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
 TTFN,

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.