The sun will come out...

For my JUGS post, please click HERE.

Are you singing yet?


I can't help myself. Even reading that line…the song comes a' belting out. It's just one of those tunes.

I've got a card to share for the next CAS-ual Fridays and Make it Mondays Challenges. The challenge at CAS-ual Fridays is to use buttons and twine while the MIM challenge is selective inking.


So, on to my card.


I wanted to make a bakers twine sun. To make my rays in varying lengths and make sure they are round, I used two nesties and alternated punching holes on either side. Hopefully you can see the holes in the picture below.
































I die cut two clouds out of fun foam and inked them up with white pigment ink for the background (Thanks to Laurie for the inspiration!).  Then I cut a couple out of white cardstock for some dimension. For the MIM part of the card, I selectively inked "The sun will come out… Tomorrow" from Scattered Showers onto vellum.

Whadya think?!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
TTFN,

Posted in , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.