DeNami Product Challenge: Patterned Paper



For my CR84FN post, click HERE.
For my JUGS post, click HERE.


How about a fun DeNami Product Challenge?!?! Time to break out your best patterned paper and show us your stuff… come on… I know your hoarding it…:)


Now if you visit my blog at all, you know I don't use a ton of patterned paper. But boy, can I ever hoard the stuff LOL! It's so pretty… I can't resist buying it… as for utilizing it….um, not so good at that. 

But I am happy to enable others :) Especially with this SUPER FUN and PRETTY paper from DeNami Design! How sweet is this?!?!








I used the following DeNami products on this card;

I just love the colors in this paper! I decided to let it take center stage. It deserved it for being so gosh darn adorable!

The daisy was embossed in black twice, fussy cut and stacked. The center is a fuzzy pink brad (also uber CUTE!). 

Hope you like it!

Head over to the DeNami blog to see more projects from the uber talented DeNami DT as well as our May guest designer, Dana Seymour

 TTFN,

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.