DeNami Product Spotlight: Giraffe



For my CR84FN post, click HERE.
For my JUGS post, click HERE.




This little fella is SOOOOOO ADORABLE!!!! 




For this card I used the following DeNami stamps;


I thought this sweet lil' guy would be great for a baby card. I decided to go with a gender-neutral color scheme. I colored him with Copics (Y13, Y15 , Y35, E55,  E57, R00). I used a white gel pen to add a few highlights. What stamp collection couldn't use an adorable giraffe like this one?!

Just to remind you, DeNami is offering 10% off the product spotlight stamp for 1 week!!!! 

Head over to the DeNami blog to see more projects from the uber talented DeNami DT as well as our AWESOME May guest designer, Dana Seymour :)

 TTFN,

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.