JUGS #84: Smooching stamps

No, I haven't lost my mind and finally started aberrant behaviors… none that I'm gonna admit to anyway LOL!

It's the new technique challenge at  Just Us Girls hosted by the super sweet and talented Kristin! She's challenging all of us to kiss… with a twist!


Slap me silly and call me hooked, this is a FUN technique! You just HAVE to give it a go. 

Not sure what it is? There's a great tutorial HERE


I chose this awesome umbrella stamp from PTI. I inked it up with Cantalope ink (Memento) then gave it a big ol' smooch with the small argyle print (also from PTI's Argyle Basics) inked up with Rose Bud (Memento). It looks so darn cute! Haven't used the Scattered Showers set from PTI in a long time - and I just remembered how much I love it! The grass was created with Copic markers (YG63, YG67, G40).  Then I sponged around the edges with Tumbled Glass distress ink before masking the area under the umbrella and stamping raindrops. I continued the argyle theme on the card base. I wanted it to be a cheery, pick-me-up kinda card and I think the colors help accomplish that - they're so vibrant and fun :)

You have to check out what the other oh-so-talented JUGS have made with this technique - better pad your chin, 'cause you jaw is bound to hit the floor!!!

Clare Buswell May Guest Designer

Enjoy your weekend! Thanks so much for stopping by!

 TTFN,

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.