May Papertrey Bloghop



For my CR84FN post, click HERE.

For my JUGS post, click HERE.



Time for another Papertrey Blog Hop



More about this month's challenge from PTI:
Flowers

May is the month when many flowers finally go into full bloom after a long winter's sleep.  For the blog hop this month we want to see your favorite take on flowers.  You can stamp backgrounds, create custom floral embellishments, showcase unique flower center additions (buttons, rhinestones, beads, etc...), flowers die-cut from different materials (like fabric, felt, vellum, etc...) or anything else you can dream up!  We are looking forward to seeing all of your amazing creations!

What a great challenge! I just got my PTI goodies two days ago so I could't wait to use 'em! After seeing the WM Sketch challenge this week, an idea popped in my head.


I took 11 of the 12 flowers from the Year of Flowers Collection, colored them and cut them out with circle nesties. The card base is embossed with woodgrain - it's a bit hard to see in the picture. The sentiment is from the oldie but goodie, Garden of Life. I was pretty happy with how this turned out! 

Anywho, thanks so much for stopping by.  Happy hopping!

TTFN,

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.