CR84FN #29

For my JUGS post, please click HERE :)


Ready for a fabulous, purplicious CR84FN color challenge? MMMMMM, purple….


 The gorgeous inspiration photos come courtesy of Martha Stewart - aren't they just delectable?!

These colors just screamed out for violets :) 


I just love the effect of coloring on kraft :) I stamped the violets on kraft and embossed in white. Then I colored with Copics. It's so therapeutic. I loved coloring as a child and it was so fun to realize how much I love doing it as an adult. 

Make sure to visit all the other DT members for more amazing inspiration!!


That's all for now folks! Thanks so much for stopping by!
TTFN,

Supplies:
Stamps: Year of Flowers: Violets, Fillable frames # (PTI)
Paper: lavender moon, kraft, plum pudding, stampers select white (PTI)
Ink: 
Other: Fillable frames die, seam binding, sewing machine, butterfly die (Spellbinders), rhinestones, Doily die (PTI)

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.