Congratulations {next year's} Graduate!

For my CR84FN post. please click HERE.
For my JUGS post, please click HERE.


The theme of this week's CAS-ual Friday's Challenge is to make a graduation card. Well, I did just that. Only… it's for next year :) I'm fresh out of grads for this year so I'm getting a HUGE jump on the grad cards for next year!



I used PTI's By The Numbers dies to cut 2012 out of shiny copper DP. If you visit my blog, you know ow much I love stamping on vellum! The sentiment is from Inside Out: Baby (PTI). It's a bit hard to make out in the pic but I scored a border around the linen cardstock . I added a couple of black brads for a little extra somethin', somethin'. Clean and simple.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
TTFN,
post-separator-5.25
Ingredients (all Papertrey Ink unless otherwise stated):
Stamps: Inside Out: Baby
Ink: Tuxedo black (Memento)
Paper: Fine linen, smokey shadow, vellum, patterned paper (DCVW)
Other: By the numbers dies (PTI), Scor Pal, black brads

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.