Cr84FN #28

For my JUGS post, please click HERE :)



Ready for some summery inspiration? Check out the latest CR84FN color challenge. The gorgeous inspiration photos are courtesy of Adam at Embrace Life Photography

It makes me want to get my picnic ON!!!! The gingham in these photos totally inspired me (as if that isn't evident in the photo of my card :)).


I stamped the tulips from the Spring Friendship Jar Fillers set on white cardstock and got to work coloring :) Here are the Copic markers I used;


Then I die cut the image with a Spellbinders labels 14. The black mat surrounding the die cut was trimmed from black cardstock by hand. The bottom of the card was stamped with the Gingham Background Basics from PTI. The top of the card is embossed with swiss dots. The seam binding is colored with Daffodil Glitter mist and tied in a big, poofy bow :) The tag and sentiment is from Tiny Tags (PTI). I think it turned out pretty summery (although tulips are kind of springy…). 

Make sure to visit all the other DT members for more amazing inspiration!!


That's all for now folks! Thanks so much for stopping by!
TTFN,

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.