DeNami Product Spotlight: Octopus



For my DeNami Blog Hop card, click HERE.
For my CR84FN post, click HERE.
For my JUGS post, click HERE.




Is he not the most adorable little guy EVAH?!?!




I used the following DeNami products on this card;

The octopus is colored with (BV00, BV11, BV13), cut out and popped up on dimensionals. The rest of his sweet little friends are also colored with Copics, cut out and adhered to the card.  I used several Copic markers (W1, W3, W5 and YG17) to create my sea floor. I just stippled the markers  to look like a rocky bottom. I cut the top of the blue textured cardstock (also from DeNami) with a ric rac die to mimic waves. So freakin' cute!

Just to remind you, DeNami is offering 10% off the product spotlight stamp for 1 week!!!! 


Head over to the DeNami blog to see more projects from the uber talented DeNami DT as well as our May guest designer, Dana Seymour

 TTFN,

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.