Pink is my new favorite color :)



For my CR84FN post, click HERE.

For my JUGS post, click HERE.

Happy Monday :) 

I made this card for the newest CAS-ual Fridays challenge. They're challenging us to bring on the bling :)

So wanna know why my favorite color is now pink? 


'Cause I found this wrapped in my craftroom on Friday night!!!! My birthday is coming up and my hubby decided to give me my gift a little early… what a good man! Sorry for the quality of pic - I took it with my phone. I love my new toy - I use it all the time. For anyone interested, I'd be glad to plug the iPad and enable you if needed *wink*

So I decided to go pink with my card. I never used to be a pink gal, but it has really grown on me over the years. Especially since I was introduced to raspberry fizz. Oh yeah.


I stamped dot spot onto sweet blush in raspberry fizz ink. Then I added a few sparkly brads to the centers. See the little white dots? I bought enamel accents  a while back…


… and decided to give them a try. I like the way they look against the sweet blush cardstock. 

I also made the celebrate card for another reason:) My birthday and blogiversary are right around the same time, so in honor of those occasions, I'll be offering up some blog candy on the ol' blogo soon. Check back in a few days :)

Thanks so much for stopping by! 
 TTFN,
Ingredients
Stamps: Dot spot, Scattered showers - sentiment (PTI)
Ink: Raspberry fizz
Paper: Raspberry fizz, sweet blush, stampers select white
Other: Pink glitter brads, banner die (PTI), white enamel

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.