JUGS #82: Get Sketchy

Happy weekend JUGS fans!!! Woohoo!!! Just wanted to get that out of my system - YAY weekend!!!

The lovely Pam is the hostess of the newest challenge at Just Us Girls


What a beauty of a sketch!!!

Here's my take (please excuse the photo - we're getting ready to sell our house, so I've been tidying up which means my photo tent has been relegated to a closet)…

I really, really wanted to play along with the Play Date Cafe this week - it's been a looooong time…. Here are the colors this week;


It's graduation time. Thus the theme of my card :)  I used the graduation cap stamp from DeNami Design and colored it with my Copics. You may notice that I left the date on top "open" - I figured I could add it when I actually know of a grad card recipient, LOL! See the cute little tassel? I made it out of bakers twine. Let me just say, I am DIGGING gingham lately and I just HAD to use it on this card!!! I stamped it tone on tone for a more subtle pattern. 

I definitely took a few "creative liberties" with Pam's sketch - I hope not too many :) That's what I love about sketches though - interpretation is the name of the game (guess you could say the same for just about any challenge, now that I think about it LOL!). Hope you'll give this fabby sketch a try!

Hope you'll help us extend a warm welcome to our May guest designer, the SUPER TALENTED, Clare Buswell. Her creations are GORGEOUS and we're so glad she's able to share her talent with us this month!!!! Welcome Clare!!!!

Enjoy your weekend! Thanks so much for stopping by!

 TTFN,

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.