Noel

Happy Thursday! One day away from the weekend!
Tonight I've got a card that I made for this week's Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge #91. I've never participated but have seen a few of the sketches - they are so enticing :) This sketch is fantastic - I love the layout! It took me a little while whether I would stamp some background papers or use some DP. For some reason it took me forever to decide :) I love the Background basics: Retro from Papertrey Ink - I just keep going back to that line with the solid dots. It really has a Christmas-y look too. Merry and Bright and Merry and Bright Additions (also PTI) is another set that I seem to go back to over and over - has great tree images but also some neat stamps that make great backgrounds.
 
  
  
 I love the Berry Sorbet cardstock paired with Pure Poppy and Ripe Avacado. I added in Dark Chocolate too (also one of my favs). I did make a small boo boo - I stamped the tree in Hibicus burst by mistake (instead of berry sorbet- whoops). I didn't notice until I had it attached to the ripe avacado circle but I thought it didn't look too awful bad so I left it :)

Anyway, thanks for stopping by for a look see!
TTFN,


------------------------------ 
Ingredients (all PTI unless otherwise stated):
Stamps: Merry and Bright, Merry and Bright Additions, Background Basics: Retro
Ink: Colorbox white pigment ink; Berry Sorbet, Versamark, Hibiscus burst (accidentally :))
Paper: Berry Sorbet, Dark Chocolate, Pure Poppy, Ripe Avacado, Rustic White
Other: Nesties, white embossing powder, swiss dots cuttlebug embossing folder

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.