Glitter and acetate

Hello folks!
Tonight I've got another challenge card to share. This one is for Crazy for Challenges week 11 - the challenge was to use acetate. I went pretty simple with this one. I really wanted to make a shaker card - not sure why ultimately I didn't but there you have it :) I'll try one soon...

I'm not really good with acetate I have to say - I seem to always get something on it, like glue and create a smudgy mess :) I don't have sheets right now - I just recycle a few acetate boxes that my PTI stamps came in. I really do like the look of the acetate cards I've seen so perhaps I'll have to order some full sheets soon and give it another go.
Anywho, I stamped my images on acetate with white Stazon. Then I used glossy accents to adhere the glitter (Martha Stewart brownstone and carnelian) on the stamped side of the acetate. After it dried I flipped it over and adhered it to a frame cut from dark chocolate cardstock (PTI) using nesties. The frame cardstock was stamped with a floral flourish and heat embossed with clear embossing powder. The background paper is textured cardstock with dry embossing. The tag was cut with a nestis and I sponged the edges with PTI vintage touch duo chai. I used oranze zest bitty swiss dot ribbon (PTI) and orange zest buttons to attach the label. The base and background for the frame is kraft cardstock.
Wow, wordy desciption :)
Have a good one :) Thanks so much for stopping by!

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.


Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by