Argghhhhhh....

Darn printer!!!! I am in the process of preparing my card for the JUGs challenge and my printer crapped out. I was trying to print off a pic of my hubby and our pups for my card entry and it died.... So it's on hold - buying a new one tomorrow so I'll finish the card then. It's amazing how frustrated you can get with an inanimate object :)

I have another challenge-less card to share in the interim...


 
I stamped the focal snowflake from Snowfall (Papertrey ink) in versamark on white cardstock then brushed on perfect pearls (the blue from the aged patina set). I set it with a light spritzing of water.  Another fairly simple design - it's more my style but I do enjoy more complex layout challenges for sure. The snowflake background is also from Snowfall. The sentiment is from Stocking Prints.
Can't wait to go printer shopping tomorrow and get my JUGs challenge card completed - I really want the awesome digi set they're giving to the participants. How awesome are they?!?!?!
 Thanks so much for stopping by and here's hoping you're not experiencing technical difficulties :)
TTFN,



-------------------------------------
Ingredients (all PTI unless otherwise stated):
Stamps: Snowfall, Stocking Prints
Ink: Aqua mist, colorbox white pigment ink, enchanted evening, versamark

Paper: Enchanted evening, aquamist, white
Other: Giga snowflake punch, fiskars border punch- apron lace, perfect pearls, clear rhinestones, aqua mist ribbon (twill)

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.