All Hallows Eve, a challenge-less card and blog candy!

Happy Halloween!
Sadly, we've not had any visitors tonight... we just live too far out in the country and the families around us have grown children. We bought candy just in case but, alas, it will end up going to work on Monday. Can't have it around here - I have zero will power so it wouldn't last a nano-second. Even now, its calling to me....
Now for a different type of candy - blog candy! Over at Annabelle stamps , it's stamp release day and they've got some awesome samples on display. It's their first release - go check 'em out----> HERE! You can win their Christmas releases and some bling!


I've got a card to share that's unfortunately unrelated to Halloween. It isn't a Christmas card either - I need to make a few other types of cards to keep my stash up.
I bought this awesome DP (and like a dummy, I forgot to note who makes it - sorry) and built around it.


A fairly simple design but one I really like ('cause it's simple :)). I used sweet blush ribbon - it's hard to tell but the DP has soft pink dots around the orange and white circles so it matches nicely in person - I swear :)  Not much stamping - only the sentiment. I used my new fiskars flower punch (several layered together) - I'm loving it too :)
Enjoy the remainder of the weekend! Clocks go back tomorrow night - yeah!!! An extra hour's sleep :)

TTFN,

-----------------------------
Ingredients (all PTI unless otherwise stated):
Stamps: Birthday basics
Ink: Colorbox white pigment ink
Paper: Orange zest, white, pretty DP (I'll learn to keep track soon I hope)
Other: fiskars flower punch, fiskars border punch, orange zest button, sweet blush satin ribbon, clear rhinestones, twine

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.