Simple heart and twine

For my DeNami Blog Hop post, click HERE.
For my CR84FN post, click HERE.
For my JUGS post, click HERE.
For my DeNami Product Spotlight post, click HERE.


I had about 45 minutes to spare and an idea….

So I managed a card for a few challenges :)



And here's what I came up with;


I chose the Emboss-Felt-Twine part of the tic-tac-toe. The felt heart is layered and stitched. Then I formed a heart around the outside with twine. Almost tied it around normally but at the last second, decided to try and shape the twine. The base is embossed with text. What d'ya think?

Thanks so much for stopping by!
TTFN,
Andrea

Ingredients
Stamps - none :)
Paper - rustic white cardstock (PTI)
Ink - none
Other - royal velvet felt (PTI), Bakers twine (the twinery), text embossing plate (PTI), sewing machine

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.