DeNami Product Spotlight: Sparklers

For my CR84FN post, click HERE.
For my JUGS post, click HERE.


Hello all. Sorry for the lateness of the post but we had a storm early last evening and lost power. But we're back up and ready to go now :)
Today, in the DeNami Product spotlight, we have Sparklers! How perfect for the upcoming Independence Day celebration!


I made two cards with subtle variations on a red, white and blue color scheme. 
For these cards I used the following DeNami products;
The star from the Outer Space Petit Four



For the stamp, I heat embossed the image with clear embossing powder. I had blue metallic acrylic paint that I diluted about 1 part paint to 3 parts water. Then I simply smeared the paint mixture over the image and dried it lightly with a paper towel (I lightly laid the paper towel on top then removed t as not to smear the ink). The sentiment in embossed in white. I really like how these turned out :)


Which one do you like better? I'm partial to the one with the red base :)

Make sure to see what the rest of the DeNami DT has in store!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
TTFN,
Signature

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.