CR84FN #32

For my JUGS post, please click HERE :)


Please do not adjust your monitor or navigate away thinking you have arrived at the wrong site! I have been suffering from "restless blog syndrome" and am testing a new template. Yup, it's a radical change, but I just love the serene image in the background and the simple 2 column layout of the blog. I do, however, wish I knew more about html… :)

Welcome back for another fantastic  CR84FN color installment! We have got a fresh, clean color palette this week that is just so fun! But we also have some more news to share… our dear, uber talented, fearless CR84FN challenge leader, Mona Pendleton, is having a birthday this coming week!!! Yes indeed! The creator and maintainer (I think that's a word…) of the challenge site that brings you the most fabulous color inspiration is celebrating and we are celebrating right along with her!!! 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MONA!!!!

I hope you have the best birthday week ever!!! Party hearty!!!! Thanks for everything you do! Make sure to take a moment to send Mona some birthday cheer! 

Speaking of fun and festivities, how about these fabulous colors from CR84FN this week?!?!


The gorgeous inspiration photos come courtesy of Leslie at A Creative Mint. There is a whopping dose of inspiration on her site so make sure to swing by :)


If you're a regular visitor of Mona's blog, you probably know she loves tulips. So I figured I would send her some of these beautiful flowers for her birthday :)  I used one of my favorite stamps sets in the whole, wide world… Friendship Jar with the coordinating Spring Fillers from PTI!  I cut the jar from acetate for a little more of a glass-like appearance. The image is stamped on white cardstock and colored with my beloved Copic markers (I have an unhealthy obsession :)). The background was then stamped with Text (after wiping the stamp so it faded towards the middle) with walnut distress ink. Then I sponged Broken China Distress ink around the edges and finished off with some stitching.

Check out what the other wonderful DT members have up their super crafty sleeves;

Thanks so much for stopping by!
TTFN,

Signature





Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.