Sunflower - Colored with Copics. The center is cut out and popped up on a dimensional.
I made this frame with fabulous bakers twine (Caribbean). The frame was inspired by an GORGEOUS card by my friend Cristina (you can see it HERE). I just made two square frames offset by 45 degrees.
- ► 2012 (86)
- Thinking of you
- DeNami Sneak Peeks - Day 2
- Papertrey June Blog Hop
- Embellish Challenge: Rainbow Colors
- DeNami Product Spotlight: Sparklers
- My Friend
- CR84FN #32
- JUGS #89 - Color my world
- Winner, winner, chicken dinner!!!
- Simple heart and twine
- DeNami June Blog Hop: Fabulous Frames
- CR84FN #31 Refresher
- JUGS #88 - Woodgrain Technique
- DeNami Product Spotlight: Father
- Blogiversary and some blog candy :)
- DeNami Color Challenge
- CR84FN #31
- JUGS#87 Sketch Challenge
- ▼ June (18)
- ► 2010 (157)