My Friend

For my CR84FN post, click HERE.
For my JUGS post, click HERE.

 

I recently acquired Wildflower Garden from PTI. I was so excited for it to arrive. Yet, it sat in my craftroom, waiting for me to ink up those fabulous images. I know, sad isn't it… :)

Finally, I made some time to formally introduce my ink and cardstock to what I'm sure will be a new favorite set. I really wanted to play along with CAS-ual Fridays since I missed the last installment. 


The challenge this week is to use color blocking. I haven't done this technique much at all… but I sure do love it :) I actually made a few cards using color blocking - some will not be seen until a later date *wink*


I saw this color combo used by a member of the PTI DT and I love it (I think kraft may have been thrown into the mix too). The flower silhouettes were stamped with versamark and clear embossed. The sentiment is from the 2011 PTI Anniversary Set. The ribbon is plain ol' white seam binding with a scarlet jewel button to finish it off. I really like how it turned out :)

Thanks so much for all your sweet comments regarding the blog makeover! I surely appreciate it :)

Thanks so much for stopping by! 

TTFN,
Signature

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.