DeNami Product Spotlight: Father

For my DeNami color challenge post, click HERE.
For my CR84FN post, click HERE.
For my JUGS post, click HERE.



Isn't this such a beautiful script?! I love it!!! The nice thing about this stamp is that the sentiment makes such an awesome focal point!
I used a darker, natural color scheme for my Dad-themed card. It reminds me of camping, evergreens, fishing…. all things Dad :)


I used the following DeNami stamps;


I used the three line border to make a plaid-like pattern. I use this stamp so much to create backgrounds. Love it! 

Just to remind you, DeNami is offering 10% off the product spotlight stamp for 1 week!!!! 

Head over to the DeNami blog to see more projects from the uber talented DeNami DT as well as our AWESOME May guest designer, Amber Daigre :)

Thanks so much for stopping by!
TTFN,
post-separator6.3
Ingredients -
Stamps: Father, three line border (DeNami)
Paper: cream, pine feather, dark chocolate (PTI)
Ink: cocoa (Memento), vintage photo distress ink (Ranger)
Other: twine, button, linen impression plate (PTI)

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.