mmmmm....melon berry: JUGS #72

Heeeelloooooo JUGSters!!! Happy Saturday!


How about another dose of color therapy? Kathryn is our hostess this week and has a fabulous color combo to stimulate your weather-weary mojo! Some of my fav colors - melon berry, I'm not sure if there is a more perfect color... it is definitely swoon-worthy :)

But before I move on to my card, we've got some BIG news to share from JUGS! There's a brand new addition to the happy JUGS family.... please help me extend the warmest, most amazing welcome to
I am so ecstatic that the SUPER talented, kind-hearted, AMAZING Elise is gonna be a JUGS girl!!!! I'm sure many of you already know why were so effusive about this great gal but if you haven't had the pleasure of "meeting" Elise through her blog, you must stop by for a visit. It'll feel like you've know her your whole life. Really. WELCOME ELISE!!!!


I just love the Friendship Fillers series from PTI. The jar is AWESOME. I colored it with Copics and paired it with the Flutterby friend butterfly. Add some melon berry bitty dot paper, buttons, stitching and done :) I've been making a few "miss you" cards lately. Guess I'm gearing up for something....actually, there are some MAJOR changes happening in our lives and I'm going to share them really soon. Just making sure all the "i"s are dotted and the "t"s are crossed :)
Swing by and say hi to our talented guest designer for February, Lori from Afternoon's Delight. Also take a moment to swing by the blogs of the rest of the always wonderful JUGS DT! Their links are in my sidebar to the right :)

Hope you have a WONDERFUL weekend!

Thanks so much for taking precious time from your day to stop by for a visit!!! I sincerely appreciate it :)
 TTFN,
Ingredients: 
Stamps: Flutterby friend, Friendship Jar
Ink: Tuxedo black (Memento)
Paper: Kraft, white, melon berry bitty dot
Other: sewing machine, Copics, Jar die, aqua mist buttons

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.