February Papertrey Blog Hop: Scallops


Time for the Papertrey Blog Hop! This month's challenge is to use scallops in creative ways. I'm so excited that I actually got time to play along this month- YAY!


I chose to make a scallop frame (and I used scallops on the end of my card :)). I needed some serious color inspiration and I found a great challenge - Totally Hues from the super talented Heather P.


Aren't the colors so fabulous?!?!


I've been really into windows/negative die cuts lately. They're just such a darn cool design element!!! Pair it with awesome raspberry fizz felt...*drool* I used some of my fantastic new PTI goodies! I stamped the new Bitty Background Blocks (the In Bloom block) in aqua mist. So many more goodies....so little time! Hopefully I'll get more crafty time this weekend :)

Here's wishing you a weekend filled with crafty time ;)

Thanks so much for stopping by!!!


TTFN,

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.