CR84FN #17

For my JUGS post, please click HERE :)




Look at the gorgeous colors over at CR84FN this week!!!


These colors are so spring-y and cheery that it made me think of flowers - I 'm sure I'm not alone :) I felt like coloring so I whipped out the gladiolus from the PTI Year of Flowers series. 


I masked off the edges of the card and stamped the gladiolus inside. Then I masked the center of the card and stamped background text. After coloring the gladiolus with Copics (RV10, RV13, RV14; YG11, YG13, YG17), I stitched around the border with my handy, dandy sewing machine. Add a strip of Hibiscus burst and top with a stamped vellum strip...done :) I was so happy with how this turned out. I think I'll do this again :)

Hop on over to visit the other fabulous CR84FN DT - their links are on my sidebar :) Remember to also visit the sweet and talented Stella Schenkel, our guest DT for the month of February! This is Stella's last week with us :( Thank you for joining us Stella and sharing your gorgeous, inspiring creations!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
TTFN,
Ingredients
Stamps:  Year of Flowers: Gladiolus (PTI)
Ink: Tuxedo black (Memento), Pink (Colorbox)
Paper: White, hibiscus burst (PTI), vellum
Other: Sewing machine, Copics

Posted in , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.