Beautiful Buttons - DeNami Blog Hop

For my CR84FN post, please click HERE :)
For my JUGS post, please click HERE :)

Welcome friends! It's DeNami Blog Hop time!!! 


Let's see what you can do with buttons!!! I'm looking forward to all the fun, inspiring projects! So let's get hopping :)


Welcome to your first stop on the Hop (wow, now I'm rhyming LOL!).  Up first, I've got a pretty CAS card that uses loads of glorious buttons!


I stamped one side with the medium polka dots background from DeNami and clear embossed. Then I added a cascade of buttons in various shades of pink and white/cream. The sentiment is DeNami's small happy birthday stamp, which is heat embossed in white. This card also uses colors from the latest ColourQ challenge :)

I wanted to make a fun card using DeNami's fish bowl and CUTE little goldfish from the sea friends stamp set. Also used on this card are the treasure chest and bubbles from the under the sea stamp set and the sentiment stamp HERE.  I colored the fish bowl and items within with my Copic markers *happy sigh*.


The variably sized buttons are poking out from under the fish bowl. For the treasure in the chest, I used gold microbeads. Here's a close up to see them better...


Your next stop is my fellow DeNami DT member, the lovely and talented, Wendy Elliot. Don't forget, if at any time you want to see a complete list of blog hop participants or loose track of the hop order, you can always jump back to the DeNami Blog :)

Don't forget, there are prizes for participants in the blog hop! THREE lucky people will win a $20 gift certificate to DeNami Design; ONE gift certificate for a random participant (DT members not eligible) and TWO gift certificates to TWO people who comment along the hop!!!!!

Remember the Extra Challenge too - We know that many people love buttons, so we thought we'd bring an additional opportunity for you to post your beautiful button creations (outside of your blog hop project). We will have a link widget on the blog hop post where you can upload additional button creation(s). We'll choose one winner to be guaranteed a spot in the next blog hop AND they'll get to choose a few stamps of their choice! Great, right?!

Happy hopping Bleeps!!!! 

TTFN,

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.