CR84FN #14

For my JUGS post, please click HERE :)


Back again with more fun colors at CR84FN!!!

This week we've got an absolutely delish color combo provided by our own Sue Lelli!



See what I mean? YUM!


I saw an amazing card on Lucy's blog HERE and when I sat down to make this card, it popped into my mind. I die cut hearts in a piece of brown cardstock and placed it on top of a pink card base. As a side note, I've been using the heck out of the heart prints stamp set and dies! Yep, they're one hot item for me. They haven't left my desk since they arrived in early January :) I just can't seem to put them down... *SWOON*! 
Back to my card :) You can't see it well in the pic, but I also used the PTI linen impression plate on the brown cardstock. I tried my hand at faux stitching for a second time and, although my gel pen is lacking, I think this round went better :) I used glitter thickers - aren't they fantastic?!?! I'll be getting more in more colors soon - love them! 

Hop on over to visit the other fabulous CR84FN DT - their links are on my sidebar :)
I've also got some fun news from CR84FN - we've got our first month-long guest DT... please give a huge welcome to Stella Schenkel!!!! Welcome, welcome Stella! We're so glad you could join us! Can't wait to see what wonderful things you'll CR8!!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
 TTFN,
Ingredients
Stamps: Heart prints (PTI)
Ink: Versamark
Paper: Dark chocolate, sweet blush (PTI)
Other: Glitter thickers, rasperberry fizz buttons (PTI), heart prints (dies), clear embossing powder, white gel pen, twine

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.