Tuesday Trigger


This is my second post today - Scroll down for my Just Us Girls post :)



I FINALLY got some creative time this afternoon and I went C-R-A-Z-Y :) I crafted my little ol' heart out.

So much so that I actually made a card for the Tuesday Trigger over at Moxie Fab World! My first one evah! Yay me :)

Here's the mojo-licious inspiration picture...



And here's my take on the photo.


I took my inspiration mainly from the colors and the fabric. I die cut a poinsettia from kraft card stock then backed the area with a piece of fabric. I placed a thinner piece of card stock under the kraft and stitched around most of the poinsettia, leaving a small gap to stuff it with polyfill for a bit of dimension. Then I stitched the gap closed and stitched a border around the card. The stitching also gives it a bit of a rustic feel, kinda like the inspiration photo :)

Thanks so much for stopping by! TTFN,
Signature

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.