Traditional Christmas Colors: JUGS 115



Time for another  Just Us Girls challenge! The talented and ever-so-lovely Lynn has got a seasonal color scheme that will have you whistling Christmas tunes while you craft your little tush off! 


Like many folks this time of year, we're pretty busy. We're getting ready to go visit family for the holidays - between that, work and a few other things, my mojo has been pretty near nonexistent. Exhibit A…my late post for Just Us Girls…sigh…. 
But I did get into the craft room today. This year, we are giving a few traditional gifts to family and friends; for the most part, it seems as if gift cards are going to form the bulk of the presents we give out. Given this need, I broke out my gift card die and went to town :)

For this first one, I die cut the snowflake from vellum and adhered it to kraft card stock. 


So cute :)


I love these cute little lights! So CAS and so much fun!

Here's a pic of the back of the holder…


...and the inside. I used the little to/from stamp from the Tiny Treats series on the inside.



Check out what the rest of the talented JUGS DT has whipped up!!!
  • Thanks so much for stopping by!

    TTFN,
    Signature

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.