DeNami Product Spotlight: Upright Thank you

For my December DeNami Blog Hop post, click HERE.
For my JUGS post, click HERE.


Time for a new DeNami Product Spotlight!!! 


I LOVE the script on this one!!! So pretty!!! Don't forget, the stamp in the product spotlight is 10% off for one week!!! 


While mulling over ideas for this stamp, I decided to go with a technique I hadn't used in a while - repetition stamping or "stamping off" (that term always makes me giggle - it just sounds like something you do when your angry LOL!). I used purple pigment ink to get lots of extra images. If you come by here often, you know how much I love any kind of gradient stamping so this technique just floats my boat :) 

I have to credit my sweet blog buddy, Lynn Mangan, for the inspiration for the twine. She made THIS card - I fell in love with her twine treatment and knew I had to use it for a project. So cute!

Make sure to see what the rest of the amazing DeNami DT as well as Danielle, our guest designer for the month of December, have in store!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

TTFN,
Signature

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.