JUGS #113 - Sketch Challenge




Howdy all! Hope everyone is having a great weekend! Sorry I've been so silent over the past week - it's been a hectic week. So hectic, I let my fellow JUGheads down and missed the sketch challenge hosted by the lovely Elsie over Just Us Girls :(  

But I managed to whip up a card today in an attempt to correct the error of my ways… Before I move on to my card, please help me welcome our super-talented, lovely December guest designer, Lenet!!! Welcome Lenet! 

Here's my take on the gorgeous sketch! 


I'm still on a Christmas card kick :) I saw my little jingle bells sitting in a drawer and knew I just had to use them. I really like how they accent this card and the Wonderful Words dies from PTI.

Let's see what the rest of the talented JUGS DT has whipped up!!!
  • Thanks so much for stopping by!

    TTFN,
    Signature

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.