CR84FN #37


Howdy all! Happy weekend! 

Ready for all new CR84FN #37 color inspiration?! 


The photos in the gorgeous inspiration graphic come from Martha Stewart.


When I saw these colors, for some reason I wanted to stamp the turquoise onto the blue… dunno why. Just call it an inspirational urge :) I figured the best way to do that was with my highly underutilized Perfect Pearls!


From a distance or in the wrong light, the card is a little lacking on the turquoise - but when the light hits it just right, such a pretty turquoise, wouldn't you say? I didn't take any step-by-step pics sadly, but I can tell you that I stamped the medallions in versamark then brushed on turquoise Perfect Pearls (in the Pastels set). Now if it is left just so, the lovely shimmeriness would brush off with every touch - so I set my water mister to a fine mist and spritzed the card stock lightly to set the Perfect Pearls. Then I stamped my sentiment and added a few rhinestones for a little extra turquoise :) I think I'm going to keep this card in mind anytime I need to mass-produce; so easy and pretty :) Mmmmmm, sparkly… ;)

Check out what the other wonderful DT members have up their super crafty sleeves;

Thanks so much for stopping by! 

TTFN,
Signature

Posted in , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.