Papertrey August Blog Hop

For my DeNami Product Spotlight card, click HERE.
For my CR84FN post, click HERE.
For my JUGS post, click HERE.



Another month, another Papertrey Blog Hop


This month, we had this fabulous photo for inspiration…


Oh the possibilities! I almost broke out Vintage Picnic for this one, but instead the jar caught my attention...  


And I went with one of my fav sets, Friendship Jar. And I filled my jar with YUMMY strawberries. I also broke out Half and Half {again!} - I can tell these dies and stamps are gonna get serious milage! I used quite a lot of red on this card too - I guess the strawberries influenced me more than I realized :)

I colored my strawberries with the following Copics - R20, R22, R29, R35 and YG00 for a hint of yellowy green. For the leaves I used YG11 and YG17.  For a little more somethin' somethin', I added a few new leaf buttons with rustic twine.

So last night was my last time in my craft room before the move :( Next time I enter, I'll be packing up my inks and markers and such… it's been such a happy room for me and I'm sure my next space in PEI will be the same way :) Hopefully our stuff will arrive in PEI sooner rather than later so I can set it up ASAP and get backing into craftin' mode!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! I appreciate your visits :) Happy hopping!

TTFN,

Signature

Posted in , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.