Embellish Nautical Color Trends

For my JUGS post, click HERE.

Hi all! Stopping in for a quick post! My goodness, life is traveling at the speed of light these days. We have 7 weeks left before our big move…Crazy. Lots to do yet and still working 10-12 hour days so it's been busy :)

Wonderful DeNami Designs is sponsoring another Embellish Challenge - this one is Nautical Color Trends. Nothing says summer like nautical themes :)


Ahh, smell the salt water, hear the waves crash….

Here's my take on the colors...


I used strips of red and greenish-blue to create the stripes, then I added a few silver brads. The DeNami products used here are;

Hope you find the time to play along!!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

TTFN,
Signature




Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.