CR84FN #35

For my JUGS post, click HERE


Hellooooo out there! Before I get to my CR84FN card, let me apologize to all of my bleeps - I have been MIA a lot lately. Work has been busy and on top of that we've spent much of our free time preparing for our move. It's coming up fast :) I miss visiting everyone's blogs and getting my daily dose of awesome inspiration but my blogging activities will resume in a few weeks. Please don't take my infrequent visits as lack of interest - I still LOVE you all and miss you tremendously!

On to fresh CR84FN color inspiration!


These fabulous foots come from A Creative Mint - *drool*. Check out Leslie's site for amazing, juicy inspiration!

I got down with my bad, crafty self and came up with this ditty...


I love the new Gracious Vases set from PTI and could NOT wait to use it for this card! Aren't those little vases so cute lined up on the shelf?! I made the shelf using the bottom half of the Mat Stack #3 stamp (from PTI) - the idea came from the lovely Nancy and a card she made here. Clever, clever girl :) Thanks Nancy!


Here's a close up of the vases on their shelf. I cut out a couple to play with dimension a bit. The patterns on the vases are from the Bitty Backgrounds set - a great scale for the size of the vases. Subtle shading was then added with Copics for a little more dimension.

Check out what the other wonderful DT members have up their super crafty sleeves;

Thanks so much for stopping by! I truly appreciate and treasure your visits - you really brighten my days!

TTFN,
Signature




Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.