JUGS#92 - Make your own buttons!



How about a SUPER FUN technique challenge over at Just Us Girls? Our wonderful Kristin has an AWESOME challenge… wait for it….. make your own buttons… out of cardstock!!!!


See, told ya, FUN!!! You can make them in any shape, size or color you want. Oh, the possibilities :) Our very own Dana put together a tutorial over at Want2Scrap HERE and there's a tutorial at Splitcoast Stampers HERE.


I make one sweet little flower button by layering die cut orange cardstock, punching two holes then covering with Glossy Accents. I got a little impatient with the Glossy Accents and it came out a little bubbly but I decided I kinda like the look :) I love these colors too - so cheery! I could use cheery right now :)


Here's a close up of my bubbly button :) It really was easy and REALLY fun!

Check out the rest of the JUGS DT for INCREDIBLE inspiration!

Christina MacLaren, July Guest Designer
Thanks so much for stopping by!
TTFN,
Signature





Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.