Make It Mondays: Polaroid Masking

For my CR84FN post, click HERE.
For my JUGS post, click HERE.


My mojo's taken a hit lately. I'm finding it hard to get inspired. I guess that's how it goes though… it seems to be somewhat cyclical. Up one week, down the next. 
For example, I really wanted to make something for Papertrey Ink's Make It Monday challenge - the Polaroid masking technique, but the engine just wasn't turning. 
Not a gig. 
So I decided to go back to one of my most favorite stamp sets. One I haven't touched in a long time... Boards and Beams (PTI). I love the houses in this set. 


That did the trick :) This set made my engine PURRRRR! The house and tree are colored with Copics and a white gel pen used for the trim. The card base is stamped with various sentiments from Boards and Beams in tea dye Distress Ink and text stamped in white.

Hope you all are enjoying your Independence Day Weekend!!! Happy 4th to all my American friends!!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

TTFN,
Signature


Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.