CR84FN #33 Refresher


For my Embellish post, click HERE :)
For my JUGS post, please click HERE :)


It's week two of the CR84FN color challenge. Here is the gorgeous challenge graphic and the fabulous color combination :)
Remember: CR84FN #33 will be ending on Thurs., July 14 (one day early). 


And my second take on these gorgeous colors... 


My inspiration came from a card Amber (from Damask Love) made a little while back - HERE.  Is that not an amazing CAS card?!?! Can I get a "Heck Yeah!" Who wouldn't be inspired? I used rustic cream cardstock and die cut the largest heart from Heart Prints dies. Then I cut the second largest heart from sweet blush and a final, small heart from pure poppy. Then I popped each layer up on double sided foam tape for dimension. I thought about what sentiment I wanted to add for a while… decisions, decisions… :) I finally decided that it would make a sweet wedding card, so this sentiment from Love Lives Here (PTI) fit the bill.

Check out what the other wonderful DT members have up their super crafty sleeves;

Thanks so much for stopping by!
TTFN,

Signature





Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.