DeNami Theme Challenge: Boy

For my JUGS post, click HERE.
For my CR84FN post, click HERE.



Time for another DeNami Theme Challenge!!! 


We want you to use your crafty goodies to whip up a project made for a boy. 


For this card, I kept it pretty simple with the It's a Boy stamp. It's stamped on the iridescent blue ice cardstock - love that stuff!!! The white cardstock is stamped with medium polka dots in versamark and clear embossed for a subtle look. 


I thought I'd make a masculine birthday card using the three line border and stamped it in alternating green and blue stripes. I stamped the Sparklers in light blue then Celebrate in dark blue over top. I finished'er off with some honeydew twine from the twinery. I kept it really basic on the advice of my dear hubby, who has commented before that my "masculine" cards are not masculine enough (in a very nice way of course) LOL!

Please help us extend the warmest possible welcome to our April guest Designer, Sue Lelli! Sue is a super talented gal and a wonderful person to boot! Make sure you swing by and check out her fabulous creations!!!

Have a great week! Thanks so much for stopping by!

TTFN,

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.