CR84FN #22

For my JUGS post, please click HERE :)


Happy weekend fellow CR84FN-ers!!!! 

We're back again with another FABULOUS color combo at CR84FN - just feast your eyes on this....


Oh, I had so many ideas when I first saw this beautiful collection of colors!


Ultimately, I settled on a wreath. I wanted to make a wreath instead of stamp one so the wheels started turning. At first, I was going to make a button wreath (they are oh-so fabulous) when I spotted my Martha Stewart Alpine snowflake punch.... hummm, could I make a wreath with snowflakes? Yep, those are snowflakes, LOL! I was pretty happy with the result :) The background was created by stamping a house multiple times in versamark. The text was inked up with tea dye Distress Ink then spritzed with water and stamped for a watercolor effect. I been into these stamped layered background recently! It's funny how we get into creative grooves once in a while :)

It's the beginning of April so we get to welcome a new guest designer!!! Please help me welcome the sweet and super talented Silke Ledlow!!! I'm so glad you can share your talent with us at CR84FN this month!!! Be sure to show Silke a little (or a lot) of love!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
TTFN,
Ingredients
Stamps:  Fillable frames ,  Wreath for all seasons - sentiment, Boards and Beams, background basics text style (PTI)
Ink: Versamark, Tea dye (Distress Ink), ripe avocado, dark chocolate (PTI)
Paper: Dark chocolate, kraft, vintage cream (PTI)
Other: Dark chocolate ribbon, sewing machine, alpine snowflake punch (MS), pearls, fillable frames die (PTI)

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.