CR84FN #24

Please scroll down for my JUGS post :)


Howdy folks! Hope you all enjoyed last weeks CR84FN colors! I know we sure loved seeing all of your fabulous creations - keep 'em coming!!!

Feast your eyes on the GORGEOUS CR84FN colors for this week....


The wedding cake in the fabulous inspiration photo really inspired me. I wanted to keep my card fairly CAS like the cake.


I punched out all the circles from aqua mist cardstock then stitched them in rows. The bottom of the cream base is embossed with a damask impression plate. I fought the urge to add more to the card, but now that I look at it, I think it needs a little more something something... what do you think?

Make sure you show some love to the delightful, oh-so-talented CR84FN DT and the sweet and creative Silke Ledlow, our April guest designer!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
TTFN,

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.