DeNami Product Spotlight: Whimsical Oval Frame



For my CR84FN post, click HERE.
For my DeNami Blog Hop post, click HERE.
For Elise's Birthday Blog Hop, click HERE.

Ready for an awesome DeNami Product Spotlight!!! 

I just love this sweet oval frame! 


For this first card, I used the Whimsical Oval Frame along with the Birdhouse Trio. The birdhouse trio stamp is fantastic - it really can stand alone as a wonderful focal image. I really wanted to make a colorful, fun card, so I colored the birdhouses with my Copics. The sentiment is from the Assorted Greetings Petit Four. I added a bit of bakers twine from the twinery because I'm just a little bit addicted :)

I made a number of cards with this stamp a while ago and I love this next one so much, I decided to share it again!


I used the Owl Trio and Whimsical Oval Frame. I also used one of my very favorite cardstocks, Magenta textured cardstock from DeNami. Oh, that reminds me, must order more.... This one is finished off with brown grosgrain ribbon, also from DeNami Design. 

Just to remind you, DeNami is offering 10% off the product spotlight stamp!!!! 


Thanks so much for taking the time to swing by and visit! I sure do appreciate it!!! Head over to the DeNami blog to see more projects from the uber talented DeNami DT as well as our April guest designer, Sue Lelli. Be sure to leave these lovely ladies lots of love!

 TTFN,

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.