Mmm, I love purple

I do. I really love purple. Well, I love color. I don't really have a favorite. Different colors for different circumstances :)

On that note, I have a very purple card to share with y'all.


I went without a sentiment on the front, "au naturel" if you will :) The colors are from the Play Date Cafe - how fresh and fun are these colors?! I love lupins - reminds me of my childhood. They grew wild all around our house. 


The sketch is from Waltzing Mouse...
Love the Waltzing Mouse sketches - pretty clean and simple. This is the inside is also fairly simple...


Finally, the detail of the violet. The violet was colored with copics (V000, V12, V15, V99). I colored the center with a black spica but it's hard to see the glitter in the picture. Since I didn't have any lime green ribbon, I colored some seam binding with a copic (G14) - works like a charm :)


That's it for me. Thanks so much for stopping by. I really appreciate you taking the time to look around!

TTFN,
 
 --------------------------------------------
Ingredients (all Papertrey Ink unless otherwise stated): 
Stamps: Year of flowers: violets, All about you (sentiment on inside)
Ink: Plum pudding, Tuxedo black (Memento), Fresh green (Colorbox)
Paper: Lavender moon, white, wisteria DP (Basic Grey)
Other: Polka dot impression plate, sewing machine, copics, seam binding

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.